Software Engineer (full-time)
JoinCargo is an award-winning start-up with the vision to change the logistics’ industry.
We are growing and therefore looking for a dedicated full stack software engineer to
help us take the platform to the next level. Are you a pioneer who likes challenges?
JoinCargo is an online transport platform connecting SME’s and truck drivers. Its operation is kicking off nationwide and will be quickly expanded internationally. Think of us like a taxibeat for trucks!
- Transforming business needs into technical requirements
- Full stack web development using the latest web development trends
- Ability to transform business needs into technical requirements
- At least 2 years of web development with a MVC framework
- Solid knowledge of the PHP programming language
- Object oriented design and design principles
- Knowledge of design patterns and test driven development
- Database design and implementation
- Basic Linux administration
- Takes responsibilities
- Team player
- Fluent in English, Greek is an advantage
Nice to have
- Experience to Scrum/Kanban methodology
- Laravel framework
- Experience with Azure
Why apply for this job
- You like trucks
- You prefer working on a small agile team
- 1100-1300 net salary. Re-evaluation every 6 months
- Stock options based on milestones
- A Pluralsight account
- MSDN subscription and 140$ per month for your personal cloud projects
- A solid career path. We need motivated people that will turn our start up into a global success. This means that you may become JoinCargo's CTO one day
Please send your cv & motivation letter to email@example.com.